Friday, November 6, 2009
It's a merge
I think the merge is going to make a huge difference in the game. Now they all have to form trust with other members of the tribe. Foa Foa are the underdogs in Aiga because they are coming in with only 4 team members, so they are most likely going home first. Now it's like every man for themselves because everyone is competing against each other for the individual immunity idol. I don't think Russell should have used the immunity idol because now people are catching on to his ways. Next week he is going to have to challenge himself to get the individual idol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Everybody is on their own now and they all have to fend for themselves. But I don't think all of Foa Foa's tribe members are going to be gone first. I think Natalie and Mick will stay for awhile but i think Russell will be the first one from their tribe gone.
ReplyDeleteI agree a huge difference will be made. It really is everyman for himself and I don't think that it should matter whose on what team anymore.
ReplyDelete