Thursday, October 15, 2009

Russell Hantz true colors


Russell Hantz is definately an orange. He's always trying to take control of the tribe. He's very competitive. For example, the first episode he already started alliances with his team mates. He found the hidden immunity without any clues. When it comes time to vote a member off, it always seems to go his way. This is because Russell convinces everyone his choice is the best way to go. He's a very big risk taker and always seems to get his way.


I think it was stupid for Shambo to share the clues with Eric. Now Eric has the immunity idol, when she could have had it for herself. It was thoughtful of Shambo but stupid at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. You're right he's definitely an orange and a whack job. I think Shambo's pretty stupid for sharing. She's so lucky though because she lucked herself into immunity. She's too stupid to vote off, which is hilariously pathetic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Russell is an orange. He is always doing something and always on the move. Personally i don't like him. But his personality is outgoing.

    ReplyDelete